Re: Measurement of boats and other Swift Solo Matters

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Measurement of boats and other Swift Solo Matters
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:52:19 -0600
When you get things sorted out, maybe I can try to make it up in June for a measurement and possibly a day's sail.

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:20:48 -0600, <BDally6107@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Swift sailors
Because the weather has been bloody cold, no boats have been measured to
date in the Northwest. We intended to have completed a sample of 5 boats, to
have worked out the measurement bugs, and to measure a couple more at Fort
Desoto. That process will now have to wait until we get back from Florida. I
suspect we should schedule it for early June. We'll try to get the majority of
the Northwest boats measured this summer and do a couple of other boats at
each national event in the future.

Home.

Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.
USA 050 Fugu
77959 Wasabi
Robert Harper