Fwd: US and Canadian Swift Sailors

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: US and Canadian Swift Sailors
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:36:54 EDT

Home.
--- Begin Message ---
To: jdkerr74@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: US and Canadian Swift Sailors
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:16:20 EDT
Full-name: BDally6107

In a message dated 3/31/2008 10:20:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jdkerr74@xxxxxxxxx writes:

What are  the details?  Cost to enter?  When to arrive/depart?  Will this  be
an event good for rookies? Etc?

Dave
Usa  075

Dave,
The event is May 17 and 18th and costs $75.  We'd probably hold a  clinic for
those who wanted it on the 16th.  For more info go to
_http://www.cycseattle.org/2008_specific/NOOD.html_
(http://www.cycseattle.org/2008_specific/NOOD.html)    .

Wind in May can be all over the board in Seattle.  We would likely  make an
agreement to not race in winds above a certain speed if we have a lot of  new
people attend (say 20 knots or so).

Home.

--- End Message ---