Re: Strip-planking Technique

To: WFS03@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Strip-planking Technique
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:12:00 -0600
I've looked at similar techniques before but I'm not sure how well this would work in the forward sections where the strips have to make some very complex bends. Many already have to use screws to hold the strips down. I'm not sure how well this technique would work. You'll probably also have to only do a few strips at a time allowing the glue to dry between sessions. Worth a look though.