Fwd: RE: Utah Summer Games

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: RE: Utah Summer Games
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:07:36 -0600
I thought I'd toss this out to the list. Many asked if we had anything going on in Utah so I've checked into the Utah Summer Games. Since we have David Kerr, myself, and possibly Mark White by then, as well as Paul O might want to come over, that would make the basis for a fair fleet.

Let me know what you guys think. If there is enough interest, I'll look into making sure there is someone with an inflatable in case we need assistance.

On the same note. Anyone having a local regatta they want to promote, send me the information and I'll put it on the calendar.