RE: RE: Utah Summer Games

To: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RE: Utah Summer Games
From: "Paul O'Sullivan" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:18:53 -0700
Robert, I will be coming over to the Utah Summer Games Regatta, I hope
that David you and Mark will be able to make it, Is there any one else
who wants to make the trek over ???, it looks like a great venue .My
goal will be to get to Deer Creek by Mid afternoon on Friday, and head
back to Sacramento on Monday.. Thanks for getting this organized