Florida Race Results

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Florida Race Results
From: "Paul O'Sullivan" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:53:18 -0700
Florida was Brilliant!! I want to thank every one who made this event
HAPPEN, all the Swifty's and MustoMen

Jane ,Peggy , Roxy Stephanie, The Foodies        Awesome job on the food
and drinks who always had smiles on their faces whilst; shopping;
carting; preparing ;feeding; cleaning  , thank you, we always seemed to
have an endless supply of goodies just when we needed them.

Peggy and Roxy   Class Photo Team what a great job whilst we are out
there posing around for fame and glory there working when they could be
on the beach catching up on the Rays

 Don The boat man, and his wife...       Amazing... to drive from Port
Huron to hang out with us!!!!  Provide a great boat, move marks, take
photos, and then turn around and drive 2,000 miles home!!!

Dave The Starter man,      He couldn't have done any better, I hope I
look that good after I have been sailing for 60 years!!!

Paul The other Brit,         Who stalked around chain smoking and
drinking beer with 3 broken ribs!! Continually helping out coaching
MustoMen or Swifty's  and even jumping in the rescue boat to help out
when this Brit got stuck up side down!! Most guys with broken ribs I
suspect, would have slunk away and curled up in the fetal position with
a large amount of prescription drugs.

Bram The Man        We can't thank you enough; you worked and worked
until you ended up not sailing!!! endless amounts of work and worry,
with bookings ,dates , boats , transport from NW, race committee,
anchors ,marks , grills, food, money, coaching , building,  it just goes
on and on, thank you ... next time you sail .. The results are

SAIL #    SAILOR   race 1    2    3    4    5    6     7    8    TOTAL
(ONE OUT)

DAY 1

002         RON W          1    1    1
2

033         FUBU             3    2    2
4

050         MARK W        2    4    3
5

056         KEITH C         4    4    5
8

074         CHRIS W        dnf 3    4
9

DAY 2

002         RON W          1    1    1    1    1
4

033         FUBU             3    2    2    4    4
11

050         MARK W        2    4    3    2    2                        9

056         KEITH C         4    5    5    dnf  5
19

074         CHRIS W       dnf  3    4    3    3
13

DAY AND FINAL RESULTS

002        RON W           1    1    1    1    1    1    1    1        7

050        MARK W         2    4   3    2    2    3    2    2        16

033        FUBU              3    2    2   4    4    2    4    5
21

074        CHRIS W         dnf 3    4    3   3    4    dnf  3        25

056        KEITH  C         4    5    5    dnf 5    5    3    4
31

 Congratulations to Ron Watt on a perfect Regatta

This is just a part of the story Great Racing ,Great Clinic and a Great
Time  ...who would like to add to this ...

Paul O'Sullivan

Catlin Properties

3620 Fair Oaks Blvd, Ste 150

Sacramento, CA 95864