Annual General Membership Meeting Minutes and other matters

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Annual General Membership Meeting Minutes and other matters
From: HCWickham@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 00:54:03 EDT
Hello Swift Solo Sailors:

Attached are the minutes from the Annual General Membership meeting held
this year at Fort Desoto.  For those of you who could not make it, it was a
great time!  Hope to see you all at Huntington Lake next August, if not
before.
In that regard please note that registrations for Huntington Lake  must be
submitted no later than October 31, 2008 and we must have at least 10  boats
registered by then to go ahead with the event.  I know that seems  like an
eternity away, but history shows it will come up sooner than you  think!  I
will work
with Paul to get the NOR and registration forms out  early so that we can all
start planning.  The date and venue were picked to  allow some Australian
505/Swift sailors to participate.  Another country  heard from!

You will also see in the minutes that the executive committee of the Board
were to send you a proposal on class development by May 15.  The committee  has
been discussing a proposal but will need about another week to get it to
you.  Thanks for you patience.

Summer is finally coming to the Northwest and just in time!  This  weekend we
are racing in the Seattle NOOD regatta (go to the website) with  Mustos and
29ers.  No handicaps, first to finish wins!  And the  temperature is supposed
to set record highs during the weekend of the  regatta!  (This after record
lows all spring to now).

Hope the rest of you are getting out on the water!

Chris Wickham

favorites at AOL Food.