Re: Annual General Membership Meeting Minutes and other matters

To: HCWickham@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Annual General Membership Meeting Minutes and other matters
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:53:39 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Chris,
Thank you for distributing the AGM minutes.  Please update the minutes with a
correction regarding the Wooden Boat Show.  The "Wooden Boat" magazine has
set June 27th to 29th as the dates for the 2008 Wooden Boat Show at Mystic
Seaport in Mystic, Connecticut.  As a new feature of the exhibits, the magazine
invited readers to show their owner-built wooden boats free of charge.  I plan
exhibit Swift Solo USA020 for the duration of the show.  John Harmuth
(USA085) may join me to assist.  My hope is that this will provide an
opportunity to
promote the class and encourage some new owner/builders to join us.  Following
the show, I will update the class with my impressions of the event.

Bill Scheumann
Barrington, RI
USA020 and USA040