Class site

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Class site
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:43:41 -0600
I've just updated the site with information for the Utah Summer Games and Rob's Greer Ferry race. If you have a local regatta you'd like to plug, please send me the information.

Also, I still need a good report on the recent NA's in Desoto or could someone send me the final results and I'll knick something up in the next couple of days?

Oh and for those of you in Seattle. Please send me an article from the NOOD's. I'm sorry I can't come up and play but Ft. Desoto drained my accounts of money and time. I'll definately be in Huntington for '09.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.