Re: North Americans 09 Huntington Lake Ca

To: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: North Americans 09 Huntington Lake Ca
From: HCWickham@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:09:23 EDT
Count me in.  I wouldn't miss this venue!

Chris Wickham
USA 074

In a message dated 6/6/2008 7:21:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well, I know itâs a million miles  away but its time to stat thinking about
NEXT summers North Americans , I am  going to be organizing the regatta with
the help of Chris Wickham who has  graciously offer to help.
What I need at this time is a show  of hands as to who will be coming over to
California so that I can start a dialogue  with the Fresno Sailing Club who
will help as race officerâs .It is critically  important we must have a
minimum
of 10 boats preferably 12. The Regatta will  most likely be in late July or
August 2009
.In 07 we fail to show up at  Huntington Lake and ended up going to
Vancouver, so if we  commit this time we must show up!! I will need a financial
commitment by  10.31.08
Huntington  Lake is  possibly the best place in the summer to sail on the
west coast, situated at  7000 high in the Sierras a good thermal wind blows in
every day producing  spectacular sailing in a spectacular setting. There is
good
camping great  cabins and the ambiance of the High Sierras. The lake is about
an hour and a  half drive from Fresno, which has a good airport connecting
to the rest of the country.
Here are a few web pages showing  off the lake and the Sailing
_http://www.fresnoyachtclub.org/_ (http://www.fresnoyachtclub.org/)
_http://www.fresnoyachtclub.org/hsr/how_to_sail_hsr.htm_
(http://www.fresnoyachtclub.org/hsr/how_to_sail_hsr.htm)
_http://www.lakeshoreresort.com_
(http://www.lakeshoreresort.com/)   _http://www.huntingtonresort.com_
(http://www.huntingtonresort.com/)

If you can get back to me soon  that would be great as I would like to start
to talk to the guys in Fresno  soon âPaul
Paul  OâSullivan
Catlin  Properties
3620 Fair Oaks Blvd, Ste  150
Sacramento, CA 95864