Re: North Americans 09 Huntington Lake Ca

To: jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx, paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: North Americans 09 Huntington Lake Ca
From: HCWickham@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:40:30 EDT
Hi Jordan,

We have been thinking of you and would like to coordinate our event so that
you can participate.  Can you give us some dates when you would have your
boat here and be able to sail?  We need to make our commitment to the site
fairly soon.

Chris
USA074

In a message dated 6/10/2008 1:54:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,