Re: Help me welcome our new members

To: "Salvi Paolo" <paolo.salvi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Help me welcome our new members
From: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:45:33 +0800
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=R/i6bAPXEZBANkHYqp5bm0X4BWv3P5KwU8/Ckw4A2yk=; b=N+xLIeDxxTcbQwsoMlbCc8w66dZH0tKU9S6jeYQCx9Hmwj0qiLXRAV0Z/r2axBb2ga QyByfMp4JmbdoqBTaTOzrZNT9OHNhTQIpf9Jsdy+9jtG4P4l+gmzYYUNnjOGU8zW9fgc mo+787UkXYdWyTjoeuKWx997aJuepxaulFX2M=
Salvi,

Zoltan from Switzerland reported recently that he has to abort his project
and is willing to part with all the supplies he procured. This might be a
fast track option for you. Please search the archives.

Good luck with your build. Cheers,
Kerem