Need to sell my pile of wood.

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need to sell my pile of wood.
From: Wojtek Pagacz <wojtek_pagacz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

I started building my swiftsolo and fell behind schedule.  Because of my
school(Naval Architectural Engineering at Memorial University in Newfoundland)
I do not think I will have the time to finish it any time in the near future.
The boat is in Toronto, Ontario on it's strongback and I'm in Newfoundland.

What I have is this:
-blades in carbon and cedar built by Phils Foils (1400)
-carbon mast, boom and bowsprit by forte (2000 I think)
-enough cedar to build 1.5 boats
-sanded hull ready to be sglassed (bow needs some work still) but it is epoxied
-cradle
- 7+/- gallons of west epoxy with all the hardeners and fillers
- carbon/Kevlar (22 yards i think)

I would let it go for 6000$.  Let me know if anyone is interested.  I can send
photos.

Cheers
Wojtek