Pictures of Ron's new ride.

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pictures of Ron's new ride.
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:17:28 -0700
For those who are interested in a peek at Ron's new boat, there is a thread on Sailing Anarchy that has a few pictures posted by Ron. Mark has a few on his computer we might be able to pry loose with enough noise.

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=79778&st=0

I have to say that this is one of the most impressive boats I've ever seen. If you thought "Dances With Wind" was a work of art, you should take a look and Mark's latest creation. Truely a master work.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.