Looking for a Boat ...

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for a Boat ...
From: RICHARD HEALD <richardheald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:05:10 +0000 (GMT)
Dear All Swift-Solo Peeps -

I am the keenest Swift Solo virtual follower of the threads and news, but
constantly thwarted by not being able to build a boat - no time while working
full time and running a family of 4 children, no facilities while living in
London, England where garage / workshop space is so premium.  But I want to go
sailing !!

So :  now Obama is safely elected 9 fantastic !!! ) it is time for new starts
and a change ....

Where do I buy a boat ?  Is there any way we can find a built boat that is for
sale ?  Preferably one that is finished - but if some moderate work is needed
to finish and get it water-ready, that would be of interest too.

The other snag in all this ?  I am not in America, or Canada, or Australia ...
 I am in the UK, soon to go and live and work in Dubai.  So can I find a boat
to buy and then can we get it shipped to Dubai ?  I can then sail and build up
the class over there too ...

Please - PLEASE - if anyone has any ideas, let me know ...

Best !
RICHARD HEALD

Guildford, Surrey, England
+44(0) 7860 244 508