Re: Failing centreboard

To: "Dave Lindsey" <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Failing centreboard
From: "Kerem San" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:21:47 +0900
Cc: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=p5HOO+Y49DsxoeFBb4O6P+5WBJ/3YcJtGJ23bVLZk04=; b=mjrkomgmA4Tn8WfTEX+KJjBZjIn0sjZwjJUqyB3zOun0tQcjGjzS7Nfe1N6v6mBOvs tb/7ciWFIt6LSeaKZUlsR2OEnmYnmYOvJ+aQCmxFB1GkV0o0Wi7BJMYgaMrnHlZfplc8 xcJ5UY4OE/LLuTrNzVrkHgeBYq6MPyrK2SZho=
On that note, may I ask what the weight differential is? In other words, I'm
trying to determine whether its even worth going through the hassle of foam
core for the CB for the minimal weight loss... Just a thought.