Jib Relativity

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jib Relativity
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:43:21 -0800 (PST)
I am working on re-finishing my swift at the moment... new paint and varnish...
(i.e. no more scratches in the bottom...)

One of the things I notice when in Florida this last year was on Chris W
boat... how is jib relativity controls attached to the launcher throat on
Chris's Boat?

Hope all you are enjoy the great weather...

Sometime soon (maybe), we will have pictures from Arkansas last month...
Christian, Rob and myself were racing all week...

Keith Councell