Re: failing centerboard

To: "karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: failing centerboard
From: "Mark White" <mwhite4459@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:48:08 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=BYb2B9ZxlSU6I3xAJj44dzJr4oLxIgAlExy1EL4LyWA=; b=cotbIRDdc+gCyx0jeOmh0iceCj4fjvlErrHN8F1LjekD3ssVT0JkHnLZxT5pT4UyzF /WeRmrlq7kUkpgg6QQSZqpKRRnyPKeFOWLMj9jJu6SkvGdK8vhhY5zSfxr/4VqCZCItF aoM/AuWDNZUZcB+5m2yk29Voi80Dqzl0CSfn4=
Karl,

I'm not sure what happened here.  There no stringers in this board, and the
whole thing was layed up all at once.  Heat is probably a factor,  maybe an
autopsy will show something.

Mark