Huntington Lake 09

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Huntington Lake 09
From: "Paul O'Sullivan" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:30:25 -0800
Swify's and Mustomen, time shrug off the winter gloom and commit to next
summers championship!! We have only received 2 or 3 checks but 8 guys
have said they are going !!   We need to get the money in so that we can
commit to Fresno Yacht Club...if you have any questions please get me a
call.

Paul O'Sullivan

Catlin Properties

3620 Fair Oaks Blvd, Ste 150