Merry Christmas

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Merry Christmas
From: "Chris Bull" <cbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:41:52 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "Chris Bull" <cbull@logimetrixinc.com>
Hello Crew,

A lot has happened over the past year, many races, many new friends. I just
wanted to say thank you. I haven't seen a lot of action lately through
email, so I thought I would start something.

A special thanks to Robert Harper, Chris Wickham, Warren Stevens, and Bram
for their work over the past year to help further the class. It was a sad
day when Bram told us that he would not be sailing in the future. It is
fantastic though that he will still be at events to lend a hand and give
instruction to us up and coming swift solo sailors. Thank you Bram. You have
given us some much already.

Merry Christmas one and all, and continued fast sailing in the coming new
year!

Warmest Regards,

Chris Bull

Technical Account Manager