SSNC HUNTINGTON LAKE JULY 09

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SSNC HUNTINGTON LAKE JULY 09
From: "Paul O'Sullivan" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:58:51 -0700
Swifties and Musto's one last call to see if anyone else is going to be
able to make the nationals this year. So far we have commitments from 7
swifts and 1musto ,we NEED 12 to make this work so if you are sitting on
the fence its time to jump, spring is in the air and the signs of
recovery are everywhere so lets go Sailing !! Please contact me or
Warren ........

Paul O'Sullivan

Catlin Properties

3101 Zinfandel Drive, Suite 200