Mailing list changes

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 06:41:35 -0700
Hey all.

The person who has been hosting catzooks.com (and a bunch of other domains) for the past several years has decided he doesn't want to continue the effort. Thus, I'm going to have to find new hosting for catzooks.

Part of this means that the mailing list is going to have to move to a new home. I'm going to create a Google Group to host these discussions. We've been using google groups here in Seattle to discuss local skiff sailing, and it's worked out well.

I think the net effect of this change will be that the "@catzooks.com" will change to "@googlegroups.com". Sometime today, you should receive a mail saying you've been added to the new list.

I'm hopeful that I can continue hosting the archives on whatever new hosting service I find for catzooks; I know I will be able to continue with what's currently there, the future messages I'm not sure of. Google groups does support archives, so it should have everything after the switch.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks
Warren