Re: Mailing list changes

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:34:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=kOjVKILWqVMbrFaGlHMR8ljvkwcRJWwEv6V5AkWjfLg=; b=mgMEck4luRD+kkILXbCDc2q1FY0RLB3sWfWzCRcks/6jGNzraIPfKIw/gbPzCQcGdi kO6yg30Tuyto/UFg10jAUPg3oD588TWyl9JzYT+bsVJuMA+qyeo505BQiNOUL5mnM8aG dSG1zysiWX11tu/DA77t501JBsjp0+UThn8Ho=
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
It seems that I can't subscribe all of you in one go -- Google Groups is
worried that I'm trying to send you spam.  So I'm going to have to
re-subscribe everyone to the (new) mailing list; you will get a mail asking
if you're OK with being added, and you click a link and you're back on.

I'll send these mails out tonight.

Thanks
Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com - 299f3c94-d7c1-11da-95c0-00e08161165f