Re: Roll Call / Swift Solo..

To: warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Roll Call / Swift Solo..
From: chrisr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:11:32 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
sometimes this
week. Hope to start building sometime in August and
have the boat done by xmas or early next year. Built
Epoxy plywood (Stitch/glue) boats before.

I would like to suggest that the messages be
archived so
you can search them on a website. Otherwise you are
bound
to have the same "newbie" questions asked over and
over, and
not cutting down on the amount of emails.

Also if you have the means, what about a bulletin
board instead or in combination with this email
list. Let me know if you need
help from a technical/server space aspect. I can
probably help.

Christian