Re: Solo Northeast fleet

To: Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Solo Northeast fleet
From: chrisr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:48:01 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Greg,

I dont know that I belong to the NE. Although
Virginia is a lot closer to NJ than it is to Florida.

I have cut all the stations and will probably do the
strong backs this week. Since I dont have my strips
yet there is not much I can do with the strong backs.

(BTW.  order the strips when you order your plans.)

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your
strips
at? I ordered mine at something called Raven in
Canada,got it for $0.27 per liniar foot.  I called
the place
listed on Brams site, but he wouldn't sell it for
the price
listed on his website.

Christian Rasmussen
Hampton, VA