RE: Graphite powder and Aussies

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Graphite powder and Aussies
From: "tom owen" <tom.owen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:36:09 -0400
  From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx [mailto:BDally6107@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: 23 October 2003 17:51
  To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Greg,

  You are right that the hardener should be 207.

  Don't be giving us that stuff about sailing off of the white Australian
sands mate.  Other than you, we've got no Aussies building Swift Solos.
Rumor has it (spread by the Pommies I think) that you guys are afraid of
fast single-handed skiffs.  I've decided to put up $500 US and a can of real
beer (2% American stuff) for the first Aussie to beat me in a race with his
own Swift Solo.  Keep in mind that I'm old and fat and that any 12 year old
girl in North America could win this bet.