Re: Graphite powder and Aussies

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Graphite powder and Aussies
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:51:22 EDT
Greg,

You are right that the hardener should be 207.

Don't be giving us that stuff about sailing off of the white Australian sands
mate.  Other than you, we've got no Aussies building Swift Solos.  Rumor has
it (spread by the Pommies I think) that you guys are afraid of fast
single-handed skiffs.  I've decided to put up $500 US and a can of real beer
(2%
American stuff) for the first Aussie to beat me in a race with his own Swift
Solo.
Keep in mind that I'm old and fat and that any 12 year old girl in North
America could win this bet.