Fwd: Starting a Swift Solo Fleet

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Starting a Swift Solo Fleet
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:02:45 EST
This forwarded email was sent to Eldon just prior to his email to the class.
It will help shed some light on the issue.

I hope to be feeling better tomorrow and will get the final edition of the
rules out for vote ASAP.

Also, look for some info and great pictures of the Swift Solo Factory in
Frankfort, Michigan.  It is a sight to behold.