rules changes

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: rules changes
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:29:43 EST
Sorry for so many emails regarding rules but we are getting close.  I created
some confusion with my list yesterday in that the first change is for section
A and the other for section B.

We are getting close and should be able to turn out the final proposed copy
for a vote tomorrow.  We may have a couple of final changes this afternoon.