RULES CHANGES

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RULES CHANGES
From: Harveynestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:08:22 EST
Bram:

     Maybe I missed an e-mail yesterday concerning the rules, but I did get
one e-mail from you today that lists changes to Rule 2.1.4, Rule 3.1a, Rule
4.2, Rule 4.7.2, Rule 5.5 and 5.6, Rule 5.12.4, Rule 5.133.3b, and Rule 5.13.6c.

     I have just received your attached e-mail regarding your list yesterday
that states "the first change is for section A and the other for section B."

     So I take it there are only two changes contained in that e-mail.  And,
if you do not mind my asking, What are they?

     I am also forwarding the e-mails I received today and to whcih I am
referring. Please feel free to post your answer to this e-mail so everyone can
see
it.

     Thank you in advance.
     Eldon