Re: unsubscribers

To: rob1416@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:27:25 EST
Rob and other nonmember subscribers,

I hope you will re-subscribe soon.  The rules issue is a one time deal since
future changes will be debated and voted on at general membership meetings
unless the class decides otherwise. Live meetings tend to keep things more
rational.

Unlike the problems in many of the other classes, these rules are for a new
class and one should expect some issues when the constitution and direction of
the class is being established.

I can tell you that this is the best group of people that you are likely to
find in any class.  Laying this groundwork requires a lot of effort and we've
received input from a large percentage of the class members.  Most of those
people have helped me silently and without much recognition.  Some have devoted
an unbelievable amount of time and energy to solving problems.

Please don't let one malcontent taint your image of our class.  If you could
see my email (god forbid) you'd realize the unity of this group of sailors as
a whole.  I think the final vote will demonstrate that unity.