Re: CNC

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CNC
From: Kevin Schultz <snoboard9455@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:59:45 -0500
Hi,

I'm new to the list, I saw the boat in EpoxyWorks, and I thought it was by
far the coolest boat I've seen in a long time. I can't afford one (High
schooler sailing a laser) but eventually I'll get one. I'm just wondering
why you guys are worried about people bending the rules, that won't happen
until the class gets bigger. Besides, what is pushing a dimension 1/4" going
to do in comparison to the differant masts that people are making? And the
fact that you can cut your own sail out of whatever material you want? (As
far as I know)

(From the laser sailor point of view, those would be the more important
things)

Kevin