Fwd: CNC

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: CNC
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:28:46 EST
Sorry for so much email--I'm trying to keep it to a minimum.   Below is the
answer to Kevin's rather good question.

Also, I wanted to assure anyone who is concerned that you will be able to buy
class measurement templates if you want.  It will, of course, be much cheaper
to simply have your boat measured just prior to one of our regattas.

Thanks

Bram