Re: Reasons For Proposed Amendment to Class Rules

To: "Greg Strickland" <StricG@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Reasons For Proposed Amendment to Class Rules
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:49:22 -0500
Greg, what do you think the chances are that harveynestor will produce a
Swift and that he will bring his world class nit-picking attitude to an
actual competitive regatta? So lets not get too heated. harveynestor is
entitled to his opinion. Its just an opinion. give it the weight it
deserves. I think you will aggree the class is developing rapidly. VMG is
coming on line, lots of boats are going to emerge from garages in the
spring. A few of these will probably be up for sale if people have the
building bug. So my advice is don't get disappointed, what counts are people
who contribute to the class over a long time period (like those actually
building their boats). We certainly welcome your input and we will need your
kind of valuable advice and experience on the wire in helping the new
skippers get up to speed. Hope you get a boat real soon, looking forward to
sailing with you.
Greg
Swift Solo --Rose --009