Fwd: LIST-swiftsolo-unsubscribe: Re: unsubscribers

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:48:26 EST
Rob and all,

Below is an email that I sent to Warren this morning concerning the paper
issue.  Warren (and now Rob) had suggested that the width of station 10 be
posted
to help eliminate this fear.

Incidentally, I will be controlling who gets DXF files tightly and those
files will be held to the center of the measurement margin.  If VMG or anyone
else
in the future was to alter those files away from the center, be assured that
their license to build stations will be pulled.  This is a very important
issue.  With my files, I can alter the design of this boat in 10 minutes to be
at
any of the extremes allowed.  The proposed amendment was not to hold CNC to
tighter tolerances (which they will be) but rather to broaden the others (see
below).

The  5mm verses 6mm issue is correct.  It was supposed to be changed in the
last group of changes--6mm is correct and that will be corrected.

Also, we appreciate our nonmembers taking the time to give all of your input.