Re: Taking Emmett's name in vain.

To: Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Taking Emmett's name in vain.
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:39:01 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, emmett@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Greg,

I am in agreement with everything, but that last part about same sails for NA.
(unless its the ones I have. :)
I dont have some old 49er sails laying around so I am going to buy some new
ones of what ever Bram decides is the fastest at the time I am ready to rig the
boat. Investing in used 49er sails would just be a waste of money since 3-6
months down the road I would want to buy some faster/better sails.

Also on another note. I am doing some vacuum bag testing today of smaller
parts. And hopefully I will be doing the deck next week. I will take pictures
/notes and provide a parts list. (If everything goes well.)  Its not really
that expensive if you already have a medium sized air compressor. (About a $100
for equiptment, and probably the same for materials)

Christian/USA015