transfering fees

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: transfering fees
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:08:48 EST
Attention garage builders:

Just a note to let you know that if your situation has changed regarding
building, you can transfer your sail numbers and apply your fees toward the
purchase of a Swift Solo from a certified builder (VMG at this time).  This
offer
will remain in effect for the foreseeable future.  You will need to send me an
email letting me know that you intend to purchase instead of building.

This policy will transfer $375 toward your purchase (the builder will not
have to pay the fees since you already have).

Regards,