Re: 1/4" off transom?

To: DNUS4192@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1/4" off transom?
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:56:31 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Randy,

So I think it would be 1/8" on the transom, since
you have probably put in your transom before
glassing the inside of the hull? I beleive the main
reason for cutting these down is because of the
thickness of the glass/hybrid on the inside of the
hull/deck. (1/8 from each part)

Also I think the mast step and CB trunk are already
cut down on the new revised plans for those parts.
At least mine appear to fit with a cut down station
6 and 8, without futher cutting.

Christian/USA015