Launcher throats

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Launcher throats
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 14:01:58 -0600
Bram, Greg

I started cutting my launcher throat down (blanks bought from Greg) I extended
a line through the cord to the mast step and when I cut the throat down, the
trailing edge of the throat ends up about 2.5" inside of the gunwale. I was
expecting to get it a little closer to the gunwale.  Does that sound about
right?

Also, is the measurement of 25.5" from station 0 correct for the leading edge
of the throat?  It does not seem to match the 12' from the transom that is
indicated in the plans.

regards
Roger Can048