Top 10 things...

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Top 10 things...
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:32:25 -0700
Sender: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Top 10 things to ponder while sanding your swift solo:

10. How it's sure going to be nice once you get past the hull and
start on the flare (not!)
9. What your high-school football coach would say to motivate you if
only he could see you now
8. What Greg's boat will look like if only half of what he says is
true
7. What Bram would look like if half of what Greg says is true
6. "Is this good enough? No."  Repeat.
5. "Boy, if I do a great job sanding I'll be able to take a swim that
much faster!"
4. How the rough spot you're sure you sanded down managed to reappear
overnight
3. Is there an Olympic event in sanding?  Have I qualified yet?
2. (there is no number 2, I'm too busy sanding!)

And, the number 1 thing to ponder while sanding your swift solo:
1. top ten lists

--
overbearing in victory, surly in defeat - warren stevens - catzooks.com