Boom hardware location..location. ??

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Boom hardware location..location. ??
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:38:54 -0400
Hi Bram,

I don't seem to be able to find the messaurements/locations for these items.

- Where the mainsheet cleat platform attaches to the boom?
- Where the boom attaches to the mast.?
- Where the vang control attaches to the boom and mast?

Also any item on the mast below the primaries are missing? Where the lowers
attach?, halyard rack? Anything else in the bottom half of that mast?

Let me know if its just me who have to much carbon dust in my eyes to see it. :)

Thanks,

Christian/USA015