More rigging questions...

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: More rigging questions...
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:45:11 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Bram,

One more question...

- On page 6 of the rigging manual there is a picture of the floating block
which controls the spinaker and spinaker pole. In the spread sheet of parts I
see it listed as a RF20281, which is a double inline block and therefor don't
have the becket for the shock cord.
Even if I take a RF20101 and RF20111 and shackle them together the spinaker
sheet is too thick for a Ronstan series 2xxxx blocks. I am thinking it should
be the 3xxxx blocks.  Is this a mistake the parts package? Or am I missing
something.

So I think (If am correct here) that the RF20111 should be a RF30111, shackled
together with a RF20101?

Still not sure where the RF20281 goes...

Thanks,

Christian/USA015