Re: More rigging questions...

To: christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: More rigging questions...
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:20:31 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian,

You are correct.  Originally we used that double block in the halyard  but
found that the new system works far better.  This has been a constant  issue
since I'm always trying to improve systems and they are left open to  our
imaginations.  I suspect that any extra parts will eventually  be used in some
future
improvement.

Regards,