dolly slowdown

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: dolly slowdown
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:12:57 EDT
Hi all,

Back to square one.
Building the dolly
 Tossed one carpet pattern after three layers of cloth when I felt underneath
,the epoxy bled thru. I must of forced to much with the squeegy. It was far
too scratchy to slide  my hull on. Starting over ,I used thickened filler
first,waited to dry and sand smooth then cloth then straight hardener etc.much
softer underneath, now back on track.
The dolly ate up alot more  epoxy than I expected. I had to run and get more.
next fiquiring out the the axel wheelset. So many choices.
Did everyone get thru this or am I the only newbee one.

 just wanting to build my boat
wanting to flip that hull,
patience ,be kind to your soul
another nare hair pulling day