Damm bubbles

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Damm bubbles
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:56:13 EDT
To any

Bubbles recur in staple holes with third  pass on filling. I don't have a
syringe. Maybe it's the rising heat from epoxy in the am. I don't recall having
this problem when I was doing the hull. since there is no way for the air to
escape the hull side being sealed. Just a drying and sanding delay. before I
apply the hybrid. 80% of holes filled. Any time saving bubble solution
appreciated.

time and patience
smooth and fair
dust is cleared away
for  hybrid, bulkheads and shoulders
yeah

My best to all
ken

ps
No patience in finishing the cradle, just boxed a stand for the cradle and
flipped my hull on it.
carpet trim and wheelset to come later.