Re: Interested in class

To: kentlaser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Interested in class
From: Axel Wilzopolski <aw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:23:46 +0200
Hi Kent,

in which issue of Sailing World did you read about the class or the boat?

Axel

--On Thursday, September 23, 2004 20:44:16 -0400 kentlaser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I recently read about this class in Sailing World, and I must say I am
intrigued by the design.  I am looking for a little bit of information on
the boat that I couldn't find on the class website.

First, I am located in Charlotte, NC.  Are there any boats in this part
of the country where I could at least see one in person?

Second, what typical body size is required to sail this class
effectively?  I'm more Laser Radial-size than Finn-size.

Kent

------------------------------------------------------------------- Axel Wilzopolski Leiter EDV/Netzwerke Zeitschriften Product Manager heise online

Heise Zeitschriften Verlag GmbH & Co. KG
Helstorfer Str. 7,
D-30625 Hannover
EMail: aw@xxxxxxxx - Tel.: +49 511 5352 158 - FAX: +49 511 5352 538