Interested in class

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Interested in class
From: <kentlaser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:44:16 -0400
I recently read about this class in Sailing World, and I must say I am
intrigued by the design.  I am looking for a little bit of information on the
boat that I couldn't find on the class website.

First, I am located in Charlotte, NC.  Are there any boats in this part of the
country where I could at least see one in person?

Second, what typical body size is required to sail this class effectively?  I'm
more Laser Radial-size than Finn-size.

Kent