Parts options

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Parts options
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:25:42 -0700
Hello All,

For those of you who have begun ordering parts for your Swift, I have put
together a spreadsheet of parts that we are offering in different stages of
build. The spreadsheet allows you to select slow build, fast build or delux kit
parts. Please feel free to play around with the spreadsheet to see if there are
any parts that you would like to order rather than build. Just place a number 1
in the green colum alongside the components that you wish to order rather than
build. A total cost is then generated in the blue column in the bottom right.

You can send me the completed spreadsheet for a quote, or just e-mail me about
the parts that  you whish to order.

kind regards
Roger Wright
www.aquiloboats.com