Entry forms and fees for Florida Mid-winters

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Entry forms and fees for Florida Mid-winters
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:49:06 EST
With only 5 weeks to go, we'd like to ask a favor of everyone planning to
attend the Midwinters.  Please get your entry forms and entry fees in as  soon
as possible ($60 for those without boats and $90 for those with  boats).  It's
difficult to properly plan for an event without  good entry information.  In
addition, we want to avoid taking entry fees  and forms at the event as it's
cumbersome and time consuming.  We  also need to know how many guests will be
attending the various barbecues on the  agenda (wives, children, girlfriends).
Your help is appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,