Re: "rigging the boom from scratch"

To: Romeisle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: "rigging the boom from scratch"
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:49:29 -0500
Cc: Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,VMG Skiffs <fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx" <Nocalsolo@xxxxxxx>,rowr <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>, "swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I cut mine at a 45 degree angle leaving about 1.5" at the end. Then turn it
over and make a dam, where I put a mixture of epoxy, small peices of
glass/hybrid and filler. I figured that was
easier than trying to make that radius, and I think mine is probably a bit
stronger also. (Though it weighs a little more)

Christian